Place your home in the hands of our qualified professionals. New Era Roofing specializes in handling restoration contracts and working with insurance adjusters to best serve you!
Heres How it Works
- Hail & Wind Damage inspection: Call New Era for a FREE inspection from one of our Specialists.
- Storm Damage: Call your insurance agent and FOLLOW-UP with them. They will send you a loss summary report.
- Your New Era Representative reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed upon scope of damages is complete and accurate.
- You select material and colors.
- You and your New Era Representative determine a construction date that best suits your schedule.
- New Era schedules all work to be completed in a timely and professional manner.
Work in Progress
- Materials are delivered.
- Your Representative oversees the entire process.
- Upon completion, the work will be surveyed by a New Era Inspector to ensure quality and satisfaction.
Payment and Warranty Information
- New Era collects payment from you upon completion of work and if necessary, notifies your insurance company to release any remaining funds.
- You are responsible only for your deductible and any agreed-upon upgrades.
- You receive all necessary documentation upon completion of work and a receipt of payment in full.